Types of Membership
- Honorary Membership
- Founder Membership
- Ordinary Membership
- Associate Membership
- Corporate Membership
Honorary Membership may be conferred by the Council on persons distinguished in public life or by service in the golfing industry or its predecessors of the Association.
Ordinary Membership is open to all persons residing in Singapore who are of 18 years of age or older, regardless of sex and nationality, and share the common objectives of the Association. Additionally, each applicant must satisfy the following requirements before he is eligible for admission as an Ordinary member:
- Have at least attended and passed the R&A Rules School (Level 2) or higher examination;
- Have attended and passed the Rules of Golf examination or its equivalent administered by any golf governing or national body; or
- Have attended and passed the Rules of Golf examination conducted by the Association; and
- Have applied for Ordinary membership within a calendar year from the date of passing such examination. Associate Membership is open to any person:
- who is residing overseas;
- who is pursuing a rules of golf certification from any of the golf governing or national bodies;
- who is keen to pursue a rules of golf certification from the Association;
- who is undertaking the Rules of Golf examination conducted by the Association.
Corporate Membership is open to any corporation or organisation that is incorporated or registered in Singapore or overseas with the interest of supporting and promoting the services and activities of the Association. Corporate Members shall appoint one representative to represent itself in the Association.